Soooooooo......
Welcome to Mrs. Marsh's Sweet Shop!!
My books organized on my newly painted bookshelf!
I decided to buy a new calendar because I was sick of my 3rd grade one
and the K one seemed too young. I LOVE this dots on chocolate one!
My bulletin board for notes and important school info
The back of the room with the word wall (ice cream cones),
birthday board and Smartie of the week board. You can see the candy jawbreakers
hanging from the ceiling. Those are going to be my table colors.
Birthday chart and jobs
Prayer Chain and Word Wall
Another look at the front of the room
So there it is!! I am loving this sweet shop theme. It was so fun to decorate with!! Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with these sweeties once they arrive. Enter my "Important Binder". This baby holds all my important notes from school, lesson plans, school calendar, student information, etc. in it. I carry this guy to faculty meetings, conferences, and home. It has everything I need in it and usually lies open on my desk all day.
Have a great back to school week everyone!
Remember who you are,
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment