You are probably thinking, "what is the big deal about a planner?" But wait. until. you. see. this. thing. It is the BMW of planners. It's so pretty. And made well. And it fits well with my line of thinking. My life revolves around the school year. Hence, the need for an August to August organizer! I mean, it's like they were in my brain when they made this thing.
Every summer I look forward to finding this year's crop of planners in their multitude of colors. Oh, what color will I pick??? I usually waver between a few different colors and try to never buy the same color twice (have I mentioned this year's planner is my TWELFTH one??!!). Yeah, I'm a little obsessed. But it's so stinking cute.
And the font. The FONT!! The font is what makes it. It is handwritten in waaaaay better writing than my fingers could ever do and it has lots of space for all of my appointments, meetings, birthdays, etc. (Read: pedicures, coffee dates, movie release dates, etc.). And every month there are a few pages for notes, a monthly at-a-glance, and a financial record page. Which I have never used. I mean, c'mon, I purchase this baby every year for $17 when I could get the cheapy
Behold. The beautiful planner:
I chose turquoise this year to remind me of the cool, blue waters of the pool
when I am so sad to be in the dead of winter!
The inside:
Isn't the writing sooooo cute??!!
So there you have it! This planner could SAVE your sanity!! I'm off to fill mine with playdates and pool time!!
Remember who you are!
~Katie
P.S. You can purchase yours at Lakeshore Learning Store, ABC Toyzone, and other teacher resource stores. You can also order it online here.

No comments:
Post a Comment